Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim has said authorities have yet to identify the suicide bomber in an attack that killed 54 people at a wedding party in Gaziantep three days ago and are unable to definitively say whether the attacker was an adult or a teenager.
Speaking to reporters on Monday, Yildirim said authorities are still working on the case. Authorities also do not know whether the attacker has any link to terrorist Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), the prime minister added. But he said Turkey is determined to clear its long border with Syria of elements linked with the ISIL.
Previously, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan had said the attacker of the Gaziantep wedding party was 12 or 14 years of age. He also placed the blame for the bloody attack on ISIL.